With the public’s help, we can fight the spread of COVID-19 in our Mississippi communities. We need to listen to our healthcare professionals, stay at home, and protect our vulnerable citizens.
We have complied links to state and federal resources related to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevalence of COVID-19 in our communities, and the process of economic recovery we know is ahead of us.
Let’s stay healthy. Let’s stay home. Let’s look forward to an even brighter future in Mississippi.
Mississippi COVID-19 Hotline: 877-978-6453 (Active 24/7)
Lieutenant Governor’s Office
State Agency Resources and Information
- Mississippi State Department of Health
- Mississippi Department of Employment Security
- Mississippi Emergency Management Agency
- Mississippi Department of Education
- Learning at Home Resources for Families
- MDE COVID-19 Guidance for School Districts as of March 31, 2020
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Mississippi Department of Revenue
- Mississippi Department of Transportation
- Mississippi Division of Medicaid
- Mississippi Department of Rehabilitative Services
- Mississippi Department of Mental Health
- Mississippi Insurance Department
- Mississippi Secretary of State
- Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance
CARES Act (Federal COVID-19 Stimulus Bill)
Federal Agency Resources and Information